Hand Sink, Wall Mount, 14" x 10" x 5" Bowl, Includes Spout & Eyewash Attachment, Knee Activated Front Apron
The John Boos wall mounted hand sink provides a convenient location for hand washing or an eyewash station. This sink features a 14″ x 10″ x 5″ sink bowl and a knee activated faucet with hinged front apron for a hands free option. Also included is a faucet-mounted eyewash attachment to the spout (See disclaimer below). This sink includes a single mount goose neck spout. The stainless steel material allows for a durable and easy to clean surface that will fit perfectly in any restaurant, facility or business. NSF Certified.
EYE WASH DISCLAIMER IMPORTANT: Faucet-mounted eyewash requires two motions to operate (turn on water, pull knob to activate eyewash flow). Therefore, John Boos does not believe that these units meet the provisions of ANSI Z358.1-2014 as eyewash units. These units are intended solely as supplemental units in addition to dedicated, plumbed eyewash equipment installed in the workplace. Faucet-mounted eyewashes should be used with cold or warm water only. Use of hot water might cause scalding. Eyewash attachment not to be used with electronic faucets.
- Pro-Bowl Series
- Sink Bowl: 14" x 10" x 5"
- Includes Faucet-Mounted Eyewash (Eyewash Disclaimer Noted In Description.)
- Wall-Mount (Mounting bracket included.)
- (1) Centered Splash Mount Faucet Hole (Gooseneck Spout Included)
- Knee Activated Faucet With Hinged Front Apron
- Stainless Steel Construction
- One piece deep-drawn sink bowl with coved corners.
- 1-7/8" Drain With Basket
- All stainless steel construction
- NSF Certified
- CSA Certified