Inventory/Production Support Analyst
Back to Careers
Managing inventory items, controlling and analyzing day-to-day inventory operations and implementing inventory control protocols.
- Administer the ERP system daily cycle count program, to include documentation and root cause analysis for cycle count adjustments to management.
- Facilitate daily cycle count selections to all facilities/locations, research, and update inventory balances to ensure accurate inventory visibility.
- Work with facility leaders for inventory accuracy and the outcome of cycle count updates and KanBan programs.
- Work with facility managers and Corporate Controller for Physical Inventory in all facilities/locations.
- Work with receiving team for customer returns to inventory or scrap.
- Monitor inspection inventory location and work with necessary departments for movement of inventory.
- Analyze material yield and provide management with a monthly report.
- Responsible for working with Product Cost Analyst on material consumption projects and the updates required to product bill of material, including documentation to management.
- Monitor the need for production job orders/work orders for re-work, re-stock, subcontract services, engraving, etc.
- Work with scheduling and production for material substitutions and modifications to ensure job order accuracy.
- Provide a monthly slow moving/inventory turns report to management.
- Create container cost sheets and review acquisition costs.
- Associates Degree or 5 years related experience in a detail driven manufacturing environment
- Independent critical thinking and ability to interact effectively with team members for problem resolution
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- The desire for professional growth and advancement as skillset develops
- Accounting: 5 Years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Full Time
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- 40 Hour Work Week
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Corporate Facility In-Person
- Effingham, IL 62401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- 401(k) With Company Match
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid VAC and PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Health Club Discount