General Laborer (1st Shift)
Responsible for various tasks that support the production process, including material handling, assistance with machine operation, assembly and packaging, operation of hand tools, and required cleaning and maintenance of facility. Must be self-motivated, reliable and requires attention to detail. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
Job Title: General Laborer
Position Type: Full-Time – 1st Shift (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
Salary: From $18.00 per Hour
Work Location: In-Person (Effingham, IL 62401)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in woodworking and operating machinery preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to understand machine settings and adjustments
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow precise instructions
- Good physical stamina and dexterity for handling materials
- Safety-conscious mindset and adherence to safety regulations
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
John Boos & Co. production positions are managed under a Collective Bargaining Agreement which guarantees pay rate, regular increases and other benefits.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (many options)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid PTO
- Supplemental Pay Types: Bonus Pay
- Company Discounts
John Boos & Co. maintains a drug-free workplace.
John Boos & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.