Mixology Station, 21" Width x 12" Length, Includes Dump Sink, Glass Rinser (Underbar)
The John Boos Mixology Station provide bartenders with the ease of mixing beverages, cocktails and drinks! The station features a dump sink and basket to provide a quick and easy way to dispose of liquids from bussed glasses. The push-down glass rinser makes cleaning glassware fast and easy for the next drink order. This unit is made of 18GA stainless steel and features a stainless steel base.
- Size: 21" x 12" x 32.5"
- Weight: 37lbs
- 18GA 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Push-Down Rinser Faucet
- 10"x8"x6" Fabricated Sink Bowl With 9-1/2" x 6" x 5" Perforated Dump Basket
- 4" O.C. Splash Mount Faucet Holes With Removable Mounting Faucet Plate
- Channel Mounted Stainless Steel Legs & Bracing w/Adj. Bullet Feet
- Includes Pre-Drilled Attachment Holes To Securely Attach Adjacent Equipment Together For A Uniform Underbar Area
- Includes "Z" Clips For Optional Wall Mounting/Securing Onto Die Wall
- Pre-Installed Threaded Inserts For Additional Accessory Options
- 29-1/2" Working Height
- Requires Shallow Splash Mount Faucet (Sold Separately)
- Flexible Water Line Connectors Recommended With Shallow Mount Faucets (Sold Separately)