Lumber Stacker (1st Shift)
Responsible for efficiently and safely stacking and organizing lumber. Operates a hydraulic lumber stacker. Must be self-motivated, reliable and requires attention to detail. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
Job Title: Lumber Stacker
Position Type: Full-Time – 1st Shift (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
Salary: From $18.00 per Hour
Work Location: In-Person (Effingham, IL 62401)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in woodworking and operating machinery preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to understand machine settings and adjustments
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow precise instructions
- Good physical stamina and dexterity for handling materials
- Safety-conscious mindset and adherence to safety regulations
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
John Boos & Co. production positions are managed under a Collective Bargaining Agreement which guarantees pay rate, regular increases and other benefits.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (many options)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid PTO
- Supplemental Pay Types: Bonus Pay
- Company Discounts
John Boos & Co. maintains a drug-free workplace.
John Boos & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.